We are very happy to announce that Camera 4.5 Update is now available from our website as a free download.
Our URSA Mini Manual has been updated to include sections on the new URSA Mini SSD Recorder and URSA Mini Pro F Mount, both of which include installation instructions. Please note if you are intending to use the SSD Recorder with URSA Mini Pro you will need to update your camera to 4.5 for the SSD Recorder to work with it.
As with our previous 4.x releases we recommend backing up all of your presets and LUTs to SD card or CFast before updating you URSA Mini Pro. We also recommend carrying out Black Shading Calibration after the update which will only take a few seconds.
New features for URSA Mini SSD Recorder
• Added RAW & ProRes record capability to SSD Recorder.
• Added playback capability from SSD Recorder.
• Added SDI and SSD status LED indicators.
• Added ability to use 1TB, 2TB and 4TB SSD’s.
New features for URSA Mini Pro 4.6K
• Added support for URSA Mini SSD Recorder.
• Added user interface information for SSD Recorder in media status page.
• Lowers SDI output latency to less than 1 frame for live production.
• Lowers LCD monitoring latency.
• Added Program Audio option for prioritising return audio in headset.
• Improved support for B4 lenses.
• Fixed focus control on Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 STM and USM lenses.
• Fixed iris control on Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM zoom lens.
• Fixed bug where audio levels reset after power cycling.
• Fixed bug where lens change was not recognised in metadata if powered off.
• Updated URSA Mini Manual to include SSD Recorder and F Mount instructions.
This update is available on our camera support site now.
We will be adding our list of recommended SSD's to our support site shortly and updating it regularly as we test out more SSD's over the coming weeks.
Antwort von -paleface-:
Also wenn ich das File runterlade...ist da das 4.4 Update drinnen....